Monday, April 4, 2011

River Rock Group increases web site traffic! | Testimonial

I am the president of a medical supply company which is in a very competitive market.  I recently had the pleasure of corresponding with Emily Cressey of The River Rock Group discussing ways to optimize our corporate website.  The task of search engine optimization can be extremely tedious and requires knowledge and skill, both of which I don’t have.  Emily’s approach was comfortable and with zero pressure.  I was initially drawn to the company because she produced a series of short videos which outlined some important SEO problems with our website and these were done free of charge.  After reviewing the videos, I was impressed by her results and I immediately understood Emily to be highly skilled at what she offers.   I found her willingness to help and her courteous professionalism to be very refreshing.  I recommend the River Rock Group for your SEO needs.  Ryan Bishop | Option One Healthcare

No comments:

Post a Comment